Okay, so I've been quite busy on a new look for our blog page and website for the last 2 weeks. I got to say, its coming along nicely! We decided to forgo the standard website and try to create a Hybrid Web/Blog Site. We are quite sure it will be easier to Navigate, more flexible, and a lot easier to update than our previous website! Oh, and it will be a bit nicer to look at!
I'll post more info about it as I get closer to finishing it up! I'm currently about 65% done with it with a expected launch date of Early September! Included in the new Hartz PhotoGraphic site will be some added features and articles for our clients and resources for photography enthusiasts.
Stay tuned!

I'll post more info about it as I get closer to finishing it up! I'm currently about 65% done with it with a expected launch date of Early September! Included in the new Hartz PhotoGraphic site will be some added features and articles for our clients and resources for photography enthusiasts.
Stay tuned!

No comments:
Post a Comment