Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 8, 2009

    Kissing Robots is Fun!

    We got to see our friends band Kissing Robots play Sunday at the 5 spot in East Nashville! We had a blast and got to see a bunch of friends we haven't seen in a while (my fault mostly... I've been a bit of a hermit this last winter). Michelle loves to see live music, she plays guitar and was even in a band for a while! You'll have to ask her about that yourself. I love music too and play a pretty pathetic guitar, but I'm quite keen on picking up the ole battle axe again ( my guitar, not my wife Michelle) and practicing. Why not? We do live in Music City after all!! Everyone here is suppose to play or sing, like L.A. and its actor epidemic. :)

    Silly me forgot the camera, so no pictures this time.

    No comments: