Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 5, 2009

    Canyon Turns ONE!!

    Canyon's 1st Birthday Party was a blast! As you can see from the pictures he had a ton of fun!
    I had fun too, I think my favorite was the monkey cake! Canyon's mom made a great cake just for him! Oh and two fun facts about Canyon:
    First Word: Alligator
    Prefers no socks

    Amazing Monkey Cake!!



    Canyon and I share a love for cake!


    We would love to shoot your little ones Birthday! Or we can bring them in the studio and get some shots completely destroying their very own birthday cake without all the distractions!!
    Give us a call or shoot us and email
    615-476-9820
    Joel@HartzPhotoGraphic.com

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Those are great! It would be really fun to shoot a birthday party - maybe we'll volunteer one in the future. :) Hope ya'll are having a good weekend!

    Rhonda & Joe Hendricks